Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2008

-Life-

This year 2008, I'm already 20 years old,
look back to the days i had spent and noticed that,
i came across many things and inccidents.
It's just part one of my life,
yet,
i felt that i understand quite lots about life.
Life seem to be a long run,
You won't know where or when you stop,
neither who or what will at the last destination.
Well,
i should say, life is WH-
which we had learnt in school.
What, when, who, where, which and how,
Life is the longest fill-in-the-blank test,
which we have to fill in the blanks
since we borned until died.
God prepare millions of different papers for us.
I think i got a hard paper to fill in the blanks,
but,
it make my life attractive.
Every little things can make me happy and of course
many little things can make me sad.
When i refresh back, found that sometimes i have to learn
that not everything will smooth as i thought of.
Those hurt, yet.....
i have to throw and forget...
cause life still go on...
Forgive is not that i'm softhearted,
i just want to kind to myself.
Hatred make people live with anger.
I don't want and don't like.
So,
i decided to let the inccident faded away silently,
I believe,
i won't regret.
cause i fill in some happy and good thing write
into my little fill-in-the blanks test.

No comments: