Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

-Franz Liszt-

 Franz Liszt, born 22 October 1811, Hungary and died 31 July 1886,Germany.
He started to learn piano at the age of 6, compose music at the age of 8.
He invented symphonic poem, a new and elastic single-movement form….Bla bla bla….
Well, I dunno classical music much… so, I won’t throw much classical-music-terms here…
All I want to say is….I love him! Very much!
I watched a anime couple hours ago…and came to know his song, ‘La Campanella’. 
Gosh, the flow of the song is damn good! I really dunno music much…
(sorry for I couldn’t use technical terms) but the speed, pitch, pause, strength of the song…damn, It bring my mood high and low…such a powerful piece! Maybe he is not as good as Beethoven, Chopin, Mozart…He is such a good music composer for me.. His dexterous fingers really such a gift from God… 

No comments: