Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

-17 again-

discuss with his best friend about ways to get back to high school

while he wore gun n rose clothes...so old school style while he think himself is updated

first meet with his son...while he is...hmm...little 'busy' in that toilet bowl.

first met with his wife...after transforming into a teenager

like every father...he is worry about his daughter 

and he had to try to stop man woo his wife...

--------------------------------------------------------------

I just watched 17 again days ago.

It is good. Though some said not like how they expect.

I still stand firm on my point of view...it is good.

I just can't help myself fall into these kind of movie...

movies that emphasize family, friendship..courage..

It is kinda a new fresh breath...for zac...i think...

cause he has to act like a 'old-fashioned' teenager...

and it's the first time....he had to 'in love' with a middle aged woman...

yet, whom impressed me..isn't zac....but sterling knight...

he is adorable....i mean...for me...i like guy like him...little nerd + shy..hehe

never meet one....besides....um-hmm...u know who he is...

this movie provide laughter, and of course 'same old trick'...tears at the ending

it just worth that 10 bucks

No comments: